Your profile page includes your personal distance tally so you can track your distance towards your target. This is a great way to keep your friends updated on your workouts!
Log you KMs automatically
Follow these steps to track your KMs automatically:
2. Log in to your Live Fearless Challenge account.
3. Under the heading ‘Connect your preferred Fitness app’, click your chosen app.
4. Follow the prompts to connect your account
5. When you next work out, select ‘start your workout’ in the app on your phone. Once you end your workout, save your workout and your distance will be published to the tally on your page the following day.
If you have synced your app already but it is not working, please log in and re-connect it.
When using Fitbit, you must ‘start’ an activity and save it. Your daily steps will not automatically add to your page. If you are having issues, try syncing through BOTH your Fitbit and the Fitbit app on your smartphone.
When using Strava, you must ‘start’ your workout, ‘stop’ your workout and then ‘SAVE’ your workout.
Your tally will be updated each day with the previous day’s distances.
Log your KMs manually
Remember, you can manually add your kilometres to the tally in your My Fitness Activity tab of your profile after registering.
This is a great option if you’re using your phone and a fitness tracking app or a pedometer.
If you're looking for a fitness tracking app to use, you could try Strava, Nike Run Club or Map My Fitness, freely available on app stores.
Follow these steps to manually add your KMs:
1. Log in to your account and select ‘My Fitness Activity’
2. Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance
3. The number of KMs will now appear on your fundraising page!
Note: You can also add the minutes you spend doing a workout or yoga session and it will convert these minutes to a km equivalent. eg: 30mins of yoga converts to 5km of activity.