||Participants in 2023
||Funds raised in 2023
||Total kilometres in 2023
- Susie just donated $125
- Stephen Hilton just donated $5.28
- Margaret Buters just donated $52
- G. Klee just donated $50
- Charlotte just donated $2,350
- Nijole Boult just donated $52.75
- Peter Sanders just donated $52.75
- Volunteers Committee just donated $2,000
- ACID Logistics just donated $52.75
- Candice just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $105.50
- Meredith Cross just donated $26.38
- Rod McDonald just donated $60
- Anonymous just donated $150
- Renee just donated $250
- Charlotte just donated $26,835
- Dawn Crabtree just donated $52
- Rachel Fameli just donated $52.75
- Anonymous just donated $158.25
- Tania Tench just donated $250
Get active and complete a total of 150km throughout the month of September to help raise awareness and vital funds for people living with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, collectively known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
How it works
Raise funds your way. Run, walk, swim, cycle, work out or mix it up! You choose where, when, and how you complete this challenge
1. Choose your challenge
Decide how you’ll challenge yourself. Pick your preferred activity, but feel free to change it up!
2. Sign up to Live Fearless Challenge
Join hundreds of other Australians committing to live fearlessly.
3. Spread the word
Promote your efforts to raise funds in support of Australians living with Crohn’s and colitis.
4. Track your impact
Record your kilometres throughout September and track how much you’ve raised.